1. Pull ALL the way up as far as you can.
2. Students can only get in and out on passenger side.
3. Staff is not to buckle/unbuckle students. If you need help, please pull up and park in the parking lot.
4. In the morning have students ready to get out when they get to the staff, with their bookbag tags visible for the pole workers to see (we like to verify the kid with the car because we don’t know all of them).
5. Remind your children to listen for their names AND color when called in afternoon.