Scholastic Book Fair is Coming Soon!
- The Book Fair will run from 7:05-2:00 each day, except for Tuesday and Friday.
- We will be open until 6:30pm on Tuesday, December 6th before the JME Winter Concert.
- We will close at 11:15 on Friday, December 9th to pack up the Book Fair and get orders processed.
- Parents are welcome to come in and shop at the Book Fair with their children before school each day (beginning at 7:05). You must check in with the front office, and all students need to be in class by 7:30 to be counted present.
- You can set up a cashless eWallet for your child to shop with at the Book Fair by visiting the JME Book Fair Website and selecting the "Get Started" button under the eWallet section.
*This year, Scholastic WILL be charging sales tax on all orders.*
Interested in donating towards your child's classroom library? Gift certificates for teachers will be available for purchase. In addition, some teachers have also set up a classroom eWallet account to purchase books for their classroom libraries. If your child's teacher has decided to set one up, you will receive a URL link from them. For more information, please click here.
To see a preview of this year's Book Fair, click here!
Interested in volunteering at the Book Fair? Click here.