- Camp Road Middle School
CRMS and CCSD School Closure Resources
- IT Parent Resource Document:Technology
- Charleston County libraries are offering free wifi outside their library building.
- Free Internet - Spectrum’s offer:
- Be a household with a student enrolled in a K-12 school or college
- Call 844-488-8395; installation fees will be waived for eligible households
- Free Internet - Comcast’s offer:
- Be an eligible “qualified low-income household”
- Go to InternetEssentials.com or call 855-846-8376 for English or call 855-765-6995 for Spanish
- All new customers will receive a free self-install kit with no shipping fee
- SEL Information
Parents who are new to navigating Google Classroom might want to check out this Google presentation.
Any parent/guardian of students who do not know their usernames/passwords should check here for tips and may contact the CCSD IT Help Desk at 843-849-3400.
Students should first check this master document to find out what their teachers' expectations are.
Then, students should check their teachers' Google Classroom sites regularly for information and assignments. Note: Mrs. Chisholm's PE/Health and Mr. Brown's Art assignments are posted on the students' LIBRARY Google classroom pages.
CRMS teachers will hold on-line office hours M - F based on the schedule below:
Math and Science: 9:30- 11:30 am
ELA and SS: 12:30 - 2:30 pm
Related Arts: 2:30 - 3:30 pm
For Guidance, Librarian, and Teachers of Exceptional Children: See master document here for office hours
Student access to iReady, ALEKS, NoRedInk, myON, MackinVia, Brainpop, and more is through MyPortal. This link is also found on the middle of this school web page just under the banner pictures.
Students may access ebooks, research sites, additional activities, and more by accessing the CCSD Library website.
Students will be able to take AR quizzes from home. Access AR site here.
Suggested daily schedule for students. This excellent resource was created by 6th-grade teacher Lisa Hyams.
All CCSD students may pick up "grab-and-go" lunches and breakfasts daily. The pickup site for James Island is Harbor View Elementary School. Hours are 11:00 am - 1:00 pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Full details here.
Parents, sign up for our school newsletter here if you are not already a subscriber. The newsletter usually reaches your inbox at 7 am Mondays. There will be more frequent newsletters during the weeks of school closings.