Save the Date for our “Meet and Greet” events! PLEASE READ THE DETAILS AND GUIDELINES BELOW:
Bring your child to meet the teacher, see their classroom and explore the school on the dates and times below:
Monday, August 15:
All Kindergarten and All 1st grade, 9-11:30 a.m.
All 2nd grade and part of 3rd grade (Last name A-K), 1-3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 16:
Part of 3rd grade (Last name L-Z), All 4th grade, All 5th grade, 9-11:30 a.m.
*CD classes will each schedule their own times to meet with new students and parents. Your teacher will contact you with details
Meet and Greet guidelines:
● This is a drop-in event so you can come any time on your assigned date during the assigned time span. Please come at least 30 minutes before your time span ends to be able to complete tasks before the event ends.
● To avoid overcrowding, we suggest only two parents/family members accompany each student to “Meet and Greet” events. Thank you for your understanding as we continue to try to make sure the experience is a positive one as we continue to grow!
● If you have multiple children in different grades at our school, you will need to attend on separate days (if applicable). Only teachers in the grade levels listed will be available to meet with you on their assigned “Meet and Greet” days. Please respect their planning and preparation time as we prepare for the school
● You can bring school supplies with you to drop off in your child’s classroom.
● During this event, you will also be able to pay student fees, join PTA, find out about after school Kaleidoscope care, receive your car tags for student pickup and more. Remember, you can do a lot of these tasks in advance using our RevTrack online payment system. Bring cash or check if you plan to pay for items in person.