- Constituent District 1 - St. James-Santee (McClellanville, Awendaw)
Constituent District 2 - Mount Pleasant
- 2023-2024 Agendas and Minutes
- District 2 Board Members
- District 2 Meeting Schedule
- Moultrie Middle Zoning
- Lucy Beckham Rezoning
- Carolina Park Rezoning
- Constituent District 3 - James Island
- Constituent District 4 - Cooper River (North Charleston)
- Constituent District 9 - John's Island
Constituent District 10 - West Ashley
- District 10 Board Members
- District 10 Meeting Schedule
- 2023-2024 Agendas & Minutes
- D10 Updates
- Constituent District 20 - Downtown Charleston
- Constituent District 23 - St. Paul's (Hollywood and Ravenel)
Book Angels at Malcolm C. Hursey Montessori School
Malcolm C. Hursey Montessori School students were the proud recipients of over 2,000 books this week. The donation came from Book Angels, a local non-profit started by Clarence and Judy Manning in 2011. Book Angels is a non-profit dedicated to children’s literacy through the fostering of regular reading habits among at-risk, low-income children in grades pre-K-8.
Since its inception, Book Angels has donated over 180,000 books to local students.
The books are new and gently used and donated by local schools, individuals, sponsored book drives, and businesses. The recipients are students in Title I schools in Charleston County School District (CCSD) and the surrounding area. The mission of Book Angels is to promote literacy and help students build at-home libraries. For more information or to join Book Angels, contact Clarence Manning at email@example.com.