- Constituent District 1 - St. James-Santee (McClellanville, Awendaw)
Constituent District 2 - Mount Pleasant
- District 2 Board Members
- District 2 Meeting Schedule
- 2022-2023 Agendas and Minutes
- Moultrie Middle Zoning
- Lucy Beckham Rezoning
- Carolina Park Rezoning
- Constituent District 3 - James Island
- Constituent District 4 - Cooper River (North Charleston)
- Constituent District 9 - John's Island
Constituent District 10 - West Ashley
- 2022-2023 Agendas & Minutes
- District 10 Board Members
- District 10 Meeting Schedule
- 2021-2022 Agendas & Minutes
- D10 Updates
- Constituent District 20 - Downtown Charleston
- Constituent District 23 - St. Paul's (Hollywood and Ravenel)
Principal Baez graduates from civic leadership program
Pepperhill Elementary School Principal Dr. Jennifer Baez recently graduated from the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce Civic Leaders Academy.
Civic Leaders Academy is an advanced and informative public service training program designed to identify, cultivate and train individuals from across our region to both run for public office and serve on appointed boards and commissions. Through the Civic Leaders Academy, individuals will gain a better understanding of data-driven decision-making, strong peer relationships and valuable community connections.
"The most beneficial part of the program was understanding how much real estate impacts the community and our schools,” said Baez. “It helps you understand the economic segregation that is continually happening in our community and what civic leaders can do to provide more access and equity to families. It enables the leader to find avenues to empower community members to engage in civic discussions around what is best for their neighborhood and community."
This was the inaugural year for the academy, hosted in partnership with Charleston Trident Association of Realtors and Charleston Home Builders Association.
In three half-day sessions with regional and national experts, participants gained insight on campaign fundraising and budgeting, developing a deeper understanding of polling and data-driven decision making and enhanced their knowledge of what is expected from a civic leader.
For more information, contact Principal Baez at (843) 767-5905.