- Constituent District 1 - St. James-Santee (McClellanville, Awendaw)
Constituent District 2 - Mount Pleasant
- District 2 Board Members
- District 2 Meeting Schedule
- 2022-2023 Agendas and Minutes
- Moultrie Middle Zoning
- Lucy Beckham Rezoning
- Carolina Park Rezoning
- Constituent District 3 - James Island
- Constituent District 4 - Cooper River (North Charleston)
- Constituent District 9 - John's Island
Constituent District 10 - West Ashley
- 2022-2023 Agendas & Minutes
- District 10 Board Members
- District 10 Meeting Schedule
- 2021-2022 Agendas & Minutes
- D10 Updates
- Constituent District 20 - Downtown Charleston
- Constituent District 23 - St. Paul's (Hollywood and Ravenel)
NCHS opens Family and Community Center on campus
North Charleston High School (NCHS) officially began a new era of community engagement on April 4, 2022. School staff members hosted a ceremony to commemorate the opening of the NCHS Family and Community Center.
The center (a renovated, spacious room in the school building) enables the school to provide services that will help students achieve their goals and establish liaisons for parents, students, and school staff members to work cohesively for success. The NCHS Family and Community Center will provide support for adult parents and guardians at home and teen parents who are enrolled at the school. It will offer engaging wrap-around services via the help of business partners, non-profits, and the community at large.
"Our student's educational success is of the utmost importance and parent participation is vital,'' said Principal Henry Darby.
The school hosted several workshops and discussions on topics related to soft skills and important life choices leading up to the grand opening.
"We are focused on using everything that is available to provide our parents and guardians with the support they may need to assist their children with classroom assignments and whatever else they may need for that success," added NCHS family advocate Abria Pryor.
For more information, please contact Abria Pryor at firstname.lastname@example.org.