- Constituent District 1 - St. James-Santee (McClellanville, Awendaw)
Constituent District 2 - Mount Pleasant
- District 2 Board Members
- District 2 Meeting Schedule
- Agendas and Minutes
- Moultrie Middle Zoning
- Lucy Beckham Rezoning
- Carolina Park Rezoning
- Constituent District 3 - James Island
- Constituent District 4 - Cooper River (North Charleston)
- Constituent District 9 - John's Island
Constituent District 10 - West Ashley
- District 10 Board Members
- District 10 Meeting Schedule
- 2021-2022 Agendas & Minutes
- D10 Updates
- Constituent District 20 - Downtown Charleston
- Constituent District 23 - St. Paul's (Hollywood and Ravenel)
- Charleston County School District
- Constituent District 2 - Mount Pleasant
Return to Headlines
CCSD swimmers shine in SCHSL state finals
Swimmers from four Charleston County School District swimming programs combined to win five individual/relay championships at the South Carolina High School state meet earlier this week at the North Charleston Aquatic Center. This is in addition to the Wando girls taking home the AAAAA team state title and four individual/relay gold medals.
The Warriors' 200-yard medley relay team of Charlie Green, Will Slowey, Mason Camp, and Chase Healy captured the SCHSL AAAAA state championship with a time of 1:37.00.
James Island boys
Luke Nixon secured gold in the SCHSL AAAA 500-yard freestyle finals thanks to his time of 4:41.95.
Lucy Beckham girls
Katie Grace Vandergrift won the program's first-ever individual state championship with a time of 58.91 in the 100-yard butterfly in the AAAA finals.
Academic Magnet boys
Kyle Hertwig defended his AAA state title in the 50-yard freestyle, recording a time of 21.41 (he won last year's event at 22.10). Teammate Jack Troy captured the AAA state championship in the 500-yard freestyle thanks to a winning time of 4:51.19.
The Wando boys just missed out on the AAAAA team championship, coming up short by four points (314-310) to J.L. Mann. Lucy Beckham's boys' and girls' teams also finished as runner-ups in the team standings in the AAAA meets.