Parents will use the web link and snapcode provided via email firstname.lastname@example.org to access the system and complete the registration process for their students. Information from the choice application will be pre-populated in the registration forms and can be updated as needed. Please gather residency verification documentation including the Notarized Affidavit of Residency, one Category I document, and one Category II document as listed on the required documentation list, and click on the registration link to begin the registration process. Choice students include:
- students that applied and accepted a seat to enroll in a magnet school, charter school, or choice program for the coming school year;
- Continuing magnet, charter, and choice students that accepted a seat in a prior school year will complete the returning student registration.
- students that applied and accepted a seat to enroll in Pre-K (CD/Child Development); and
- students that are approved for a Student Transfer.
- Students approved for multiple transfer options will complete the registration once for the school the student will be attending.
- Continuing transfer students that accepted a seat in a prior school year will complete the returning student registration.