October 24, 2019
October 25, 2019
October 28, 2019
The Military Magnet Academy is a caring school where all cadets are challenged to learn every day. The Military Magnet Academy prepares students to become competent, disciplined, and responsible citizens by providing the necessary learning environment. The Military Magnet Academy is committed to student academics, extracurricular activities, and parent and community involvement. The academic program develops the whole person by providing a foundation for success in today’s world of high technology.
MMA Uniform Compliance Expectations:
- Female Cadets: You are allowed to wear small studded earrings, clear polish or french manicured business style nails, the hairstyle should not be bulky, hang off of the collar and shoulders, be its natural color and fit into the MMA hat properly.
- Male Cadets: Are not allowed to wear earrings, matted hairstyles, twists, or dreadlocks, only one straight part in hair, and zero facial hair with exception of a neatly trimmed mustache.
- All cadets: Should wear black calf-high socks, blacks MMA shirts for cadet leaders, white MMA shirt for all other cadets, the official MMA red shorts, and the appropriate grade level hat, and sneakers. If you need a hat please be prepared to purchase one tomorrow morning.
- No hooded sweatshirts or jackets are allowed on campus.
- No earbuds, EarPods, or headphones are allowed to be worn on campus.