Requesting Transcripts on Naviance
You will be able to request your transcripts to be sent to a college or university through Naviance. Use this quick guide...
Username: First three letters of your last name, followed by the first three letters of your first name, followed by the last 4 digits of your student ID number. (i.e. SmiTom3211)
Password: Student ID Number (Student Powerschool Number)
To request a transcript for a college:
- Click the Colleges tab in Family Connection.
- Click the Colleges I’m Applying To link.
- Click the add to this list link.
- Select your decision type from the Type drop-down menu.
- Click the Lookup link next to the College field.
- Search for the college.
- Click the college name.
- Repeat steps 6-9 for as many colleges as needed.
- Click the Request Transcripts button.
- A confirmation page appears and the college is added to your Colleges I’m Applying to List.
Burke Middle High School
Message: If you do not know your Student ID Number, please see Ms. Garris to receive that information. Please note this is the ONLY process we will use to request transcripts to be sent to colleges and/or universities.
REQUESTING TRANSCRIPTS FOR SCHOLARSHIPS AND IF YOU ARE NO LONGER ATTENDING THE SCHOOL
- Complete a senior transcript/records request form located in the School Counseling Office
- Please allow 3-5 business days
- If you no longer attend Burke, there is a cost of $5.00 to obtain your transcript