If you are concerned about your own personal health or are showing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please call your personal doctor or healthcare provider.
If you have general questions about COVID-19, the DHEC Care Line is a helpful resource. Call 1-855-472-3432. Staff is answering calls from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays.
Revisions 3.1.2022:New Guidance:
- Positive case investigation will still be implemented.
- We will no longer contact trace unless the school has >10% staff and students that are positive.
- Testing will remain available for students and staff that become symptomatic or choose to test. There are 9 sites during the day and 7 sites after hours.
- Nurses will utilize the DHEC Exclusion List to manage when a student would be excluded from school.
- No testing for overnight field trips or athletics regardless of vaccination status.
- Classroom clusters or athletic/extracurricular outbreak of 20% or more positive cases or symptomatic presumptive cases within a 24 hour period, we will reach out to DHEC for individualized plans.
- No contact tracing for close contacts in sports or extracurriculars- unless we see trending of greater than 20%.
- Symptomatic students/staff will be required to wear a mask when entering the clinic for assessment and pick up.
- Masks are no longer required on the bus.
- Anyone that is currently quarantined may return immediately if they are asymptomatic. This includes household contacts.
- Home antigen test results will now just require the Nurse to take a verbal confirmation that the test was done correctly on the right child.
Additional resources and translated materials are available here.
- JICHS COVID-19 Dashboard
- CCSD Safe Return
- Charleston Charter Schools COVID-19 Dashboard
- CCSD COVID-19 Notification
- Find a COVID-19 Testing Location