Parking Information for the 2023-2024 School Year:
Parking Registration Dates:
- Seniors - Monday, August 7th from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Juniors - Tuesday, August 8th from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM
The cost of parking is $50. This cost may be paid online beginning July 10 or in person at the fact and fee date for seniors and juniors. Please note the following:
- Paying online DOES NOT guarantee that a student will obtain permission to park on campus. This is merely a convenience to eliminate or reduce the time spent in line during fact and fee payment time. If you pay online, you MUST bring a copy of the receipt or have evidence of payment on fact and fee day.
- Parents may not obtain permission to park on campus and parking stickers for their children. Students must be present in order to be approved to park on campus.
- Parking on campus will be closely tied to student conduct, attendance, and tardies. Any student with excessive absences, tardies, and/or misconduct of any kind may lose parking privileges at the direction of an administrator at any time.
- There are no refunds for loss of parking privileges.
- With the limited number of parking spaces on campus, please do not ask us to make exceptions to any rules, regulations, policies, or loss of parking privileges.
- The online registration form must be completed prior to paying the parking fee.
In order to have the opportunity to apply for a parking permit, all senior and junior students must meet the following criteria:
- The student must have no outstanding debts, textbooks, calculators, or other supplies and resources not returned to the school from previous years.
- Payments for outstanding debts may be paid online or in the front office of the Main Building beginning July 10.
- Proof of successful completion of the Alive at 25 course. Completion of the course is required one time.
- The student must bring his or her valid driver’s license. No permits will be accepted of any kind.
- The student must bring a current vehicle registration for the vehicle he or she will be registering with. Expired registrations will not be accepted.
- A picture of the driver’s license or registration WILL NOT be accepted.
- The student must complete, print, sign, and bring with him or her the Wando High School Parking Regulations, found on the website, in order to be considered for parking.
- The student must have the vehicle with him or her that he or she will be driving to school in order for parking stickers to be placed on the vehicle by school personnel if parking is approved.
There are no exceptions to these requirements.
Please be reminded once again, paying online does not guarantee receiving permission to park on campus. It is merely a payment convenience.
Questions regarding parking only may be directed to Kirill Misyuchenko, Campus Security Manager, at 843-881-8272 or email@example.com beginning July 10, 2023.
Questions regarding online payments only may be directed to William Outlaw, Assistant Principal, at 843-881-8276 or firstname.lastname@example.org beginning July 10, 2023.
Thank you for your cooperation with our campus parking policy and regulations.