Are you still in need of a parking pass for the 22-23 school year?
Parking Registration Dates:
- Tuesday, 8/30 at 7:30AM
- Wednesday, 8/31 and thereafter at 8:00AM
Park in the B-Lot and report to the Front Attendance Office with the following materials:
- Payment receipt (pay HERE)
- Proof of successful completion of the Alive at 25 course. Completion of the course is required one time. (information below)
- Valid driver's license - no permits will be accepted of any kind. A picture of the driver's license will not be accepted.
- Current vehicle registration for the vehicle he or she will be registering. Expired registrations will not be accepted.
- Completed and signed Wando High School Parking Regulations Form (below)
- Vehicle that he or she will be driving to school in order for parking stickers to be placed on the vehicle by school personnel
NEW THIS YEAR:
We are excited to announce that beginning Tuesday, August 30th, we will be offering sophomores an opportunity to purchase passes on a first come, first serve basis. The decision to offer sophomore parking will be reviewed annually each year, based on the number of available parking spaces after the seniors and juniors have purchased their parking passes.