What is the Parent Portal?
The Powerschool Parent Portal allows you to access up-to date information on your child’s grades and attendance. You will be able to simply click on your child’s grade in a class and see the complete list of assignments and grades. You will also be able to e-mail your child’s teachers by simply clicking on their name within the grade book.
How to Sign Up for the Parent Portal
In order to access the Parent Portal, you will need access to a computer with internet access and a working e-mail account, to which you alone have access. We are asking that you e-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your child’s or your children’s full legal names – as they appear on their birth certificates
- Your full legal name
- Your current address
- Your best daytime contact phone number
- The last four digits of a parent/guardian/backup phone number that we have on-file.
- If you already have a Parent Portal guardian account for a student at another school, please provide that information. Your existing account can access multiple students.
We will verify your information and will e-mail you:
- Your private username and password
- A live link to the Parent Portal Website
- Information on how to access and maximize the PS Parent Portal.
How to Access the Parent Portal
- Go to https://ccsdschools.powerschool.com/public/home.html to access the Parent Portal.
We hope that this will help keep you informed of your child’s progress and improve parent-teacher communication. Please contact us with any questions or concerns at (843) 767-5914.