School Spirit Week
MUSC and CCSD team up to #FlattenTheCurveSC
CCSD and MUSC team up to #FlattenTheCurveSC. As leaders of the 21st Century, we have a moral and civic responsibility to help slow the spread of the virus. What sort of mitigation measures help decrease the number of coronavirus cases?
1. Stay home whenever possible
2. Avoid social gatherings
3. Avoid eating and drinking in public places. Instead, use drive drive-thru, delivery, or pick up options. Even better; even better, have homemade meals.
4. Avoid unnecessary traveling, social visits or shopping trips
5. Practice good hygiene :
- Wash your hands, especially after touching surfaces in public places
- Do not touch your face, nose or eyes
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow
- Disinfect frequently used items and frequently surfaces, such as doorknobs, counters, cellphones, etc.
- avoid shaking hands, hugging or kissing. Instead, bump elbows, wave, make peace signs, air high-fives, bow, etc.
Share a still picture or a 10-second video clip of you and/or you and your family doing something at home to help reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus. If your picture or video clip is selected, you will be featured in our 2019-2020 Yearbook, as well as Website and Social Media. Don't forget to follow CCSD's dress code policy.
Are you game?