Phone: (843) 559-6204
Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Kaytie Wilson
Hi! I'm Ms. Wilson, the 9th and 10th grade counselor here at St. John's. This is my first year as an Islander, and I'm so excited to be able to get to know and work with all of my students and families! Throughout the year, you may hear from me for a number of reasons, but if you ever need to get in touch with me, there are several options. Email is always the best means of communication for me! If you call and leave a voicemail, I try to get back with you within 24 hours. You are also always welcome to stop by and visit, although I can't promise I'll be immediately available.
I also love and frequently use the Remind app-- Remind is the easiest and quickest way to stay up to date on any announcements, schedule meetings, ask a quick question, etc.!
⇒ If you are the parent of a 9th grade student, you can use the following link to join: 9th Grade 19-20
⇒ If you are the parent of a 10th grade student, you can use the following link to join: 10th Grade 19-20
Here at St. John's High School, we offer tons of options for extra help when students are struggling academically:
- Power Hour- after school every Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30-3:30pm
- Saturday School- twice a month on Saturdays from 8am-12pm
- FEV Tutoring- one-on-one virtual tutoring offered one hour per week
- USATestprep- preparation for end-of-course exams, SAT, ACT, WIN, Accuplacer, AP, and many other core curriculum courses
- Naviance- SAT/ACT test prep