Latest Clinic News
Latest Clinic & Covid Information (as of 8/25/22):
When can my student return to school after testing positive for COVID 19?
After testing positive for COVID, the criteria for returning are:
- At least 5 days since symptom(s) started AND
- 24 hours since the last fever without fever-reducing medication AND
- Symptoms are significantly improving AND
- A mask must be worn on days 6-10. If a mask is not worn, a 10-day isolation must be observed.
Asymptomatic students/staff with a positive viral test are required to be excluded from school for 5 days after specimen collection and must wear a mask on days 6-10.
If a mask is not worn, a 10-day isolation must be observed.
Please send a parent note in upon their return to school.
COVID 19 Test Kit Demonstration: https://www.ccsdschools.com/Page/8090
Field Trip Information https://www.ccsdschools.com/Page/1306
Flu Facts: https://www.ccsdschools.com/Page/1307
Health Management: https://www.ccsdschools.com/Page/1310
- Health Medical Forms & Information
- Immunization Requirement Info
- Medication/Procedure Doctor’s Orders
Elementary Campus Nurse
Middle Campus Nurse