Requesting a Transcript
If you are a current WAHS Senior (Class of 2021), you must request your transcript through Naviance / Family Connection. Transcript requests can take up to 3 to 5 days to process. There is NO fee for a transcript.
Visit Naviance / Family Connection to request a copy of your transcript. See the information below for more information.
Naviance - Requesting your transcript (Colleges/Universities, NAIA & NCAA)
Request your transcript from the Colleges tab. Requests can take 3 to 5 weekdays to process and excludes holidays.
NOTE: Transcripts for scholarship requests should be sent directly to your school counselor, not entered through Naviance.
Transcript request - from:
- Click the Colleges tab.
- Select Colleges I’m applying to
- Click + Request Transcripts
- Check the “initial” box
- Drop down arrow and start typing your college name or select the college/colleges to send your transcript
- Click request transcript and done.
- Processing your transcript may take up to 5 days, so please request in advance.
- Colleges I’m thinking about
- Add colleges to list- use lookup by keyword and type the name of the college or university
- Click inside the heart to highlight, clock back button
- Move to application list
- Check if you have already sent application
- Select add and request transcripts
**If you are applying to a COMMON APP school, you MUST complete your transcript request through COMMON APP by sending your school counselor an invite to COMMON APP. DO NOT request COMMON APP transcripts through Naviance.
All those in the Class of 2020 or before should access the Charleston County School District Archives and Records website HERE for important contact information.
Click HERE to access Scriborder and request an official copy of your transcript.