*The course registration form (linked at left), which corresponds with your child's grade level for 2022 - 2023 school year, MUST be completed to help streamline the registration process.*
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: New student registration does not include any student currently enrolled in the district. If your student is accepting a choice, magnet, or approved transfer seat, you should follow the directions sent to you via email. All other returning students will complete the registration form located in the Parent Portal.
If your child is new to CCSD schools, you will complete the online registration by selecting the appropriate link below. You will have the option to upload your documentation to the school through the registration process. See required documentation list.
It would also be helpful to have the following information on hand during the registration process:
- Your child's previous school's name and city, if applicable.
- Two additional contacts in the event that the school cannot reach the parents.
- Physician and dentist name and phone number.
- Medicaid number or insurance number, if applicable.
TO GET STARTED:
- Click on the registration link below in the appropriate language
- Create an account with a valid email address or cellphone number, if you have not already done so. Click here if you need to create an email address.
- Follow the on-screen instructions through the registration process for your student.
- Review all the information before submitting it. (Changes after submission can only be made at the school).
- If you have additional students to register, you will be prompted after completion of the initial record. You may choose to copy nonspecific student information to be carried over to the new student record.
- Upon successful completion of your student’s registration, you will have the opportunity to print the completed registration form.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your child will NOT be officially enrolled until the registration process is completed and all required documentation is received by the school (uploaded or delivered). To learn more about the required documentation, view the required documentation list.
Those without the ability to register online will need to contact the school to arrange a date and time to register in person.
If you have any issues with the registration process, please click “Contact Us” from any page for help documentation, reach PowerSchool support for technical assistance via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser) or call support at (866) 752-6850. A list of Frequently Asked Questions is also available for troubleshooting.
*Please note: All of the information below was taken from CCSD's website. Click on the CCSD Website to view the original source material.