Allegro Charter School of Music
Dress Code/Uniform Policy
Beginning the 2019-2020 school year Allegro Charter School of Music will be following a new dress code/uniform policy. Below are the details on the new dress code and uniform rules.
- Tops: Any solid GREEN polo shirt. The shirt can be any shade of green, but cannot contain designs, patterns, or stripes, it must be solid. You may also purchase and wear Allegro branded apparel from the PTO or school store. Previously purchased Allegro branded apparel is allowed, excluding hooded sweatshirts.
- Bottoms: Long Khaki pants only. No shorts, leggings or tan colored jeans allowed.
- Shoes: Closed toed shoes only that cover your heel. No sandals, flip-flops, slippers, or other open-toed footwear.
- Outerwear: Black, unzipped jackets with no hood. Students are welcome to wear long-sleeve items under their uniform top. No hoods or hoodies at any time.
- Head wear: No head coverings other than those for religious or medical purposes. This includes any hair accessories that are greater than 1 inch wide or that stand above the hair (i.e. headbands with items extending from them).
- No headphones
If meeting these dress code and uniform policies causes a financial hardship, please email Mr. Neikirk and Allegro will be happy to assist.
Students who arrive at school out of dress code will be required to stay in the main office until a parent or guardian picks the student up or brings in the appropriate uniform.