The PowerSchool (PS) Parent Portal will allow parents to access up-to-date information about your child’s grades and attendance. Parents will be able to simply click on your child’s grade in a class and see the complete list of assignments and grades and be able to e-mail your child’s teachers by simply clicking on their name within the grade book.
In order to enter the Parent Portal, you will need access to a computer with internet and a working e-mail account, to which you alone have access.
Please email the following information to:
- Your child or children’s full legal name(s) as they appear on their birth certificates.
- Your full legal name.
- Your current address.
- The best phone number to contact you during the day.
- The last 4 digits of each child/children’s Social Security number.
- The last four digits of a parent/guardian/backup phone that we have on file.
- If you already have a Parent Portal guardian account for a student at another school, please provide that information. Your existing account can access multiple students.
HGMS will verify your information and will send an email with:
- Your private user name and password,
- A live link to the Parent Portal Website
- Information on how to access and maximize the PS Parent Portal.
HGMS hopes that this will help keep you informed of your child’s progress and improve parent-teacher communication. Please contact us with any question or concerns.