Handbook and Code of Conduct
- Policies Agreement Form - must be filled out for each family (you do not need to complete one per student, just one per family please). DUE JULY 31st
- AfterSchool and Dismissal Plan - must be filled out for each family. DUE JULY 31st
Medication Form * (required for all students taking medicine at school)
School meals will no longer be free for all students; therefore, we do encourage families to complete the Free and Reduced Meals application because ECMCS provides other discounts to families who have applied and qualify for FARL. Those discounts include registration fees, the base school picture package, field trips, Middle School Pizza Biz on Friday.
This is an annual application. If you qualified last school year, you will have to apply again. If you are a SNAP recipient, you will have to complete the application for free or reduced-price meals as well.
Registration - Please complete by July 31st *
- Returning Student Registration for grades K-8, including ECMCS and any CCSD school, can access the registration system through the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Returning students AND new students in grades 3K and 4K can access the registration system through an email sent by CCSD with this subject: Charleston County School District Qualified Students with Accepted Seats - K3 and K4 for (your child’s name). Please search your email for a message with this subject..
- Students who are NEW to ECMCS and CCSD in grades K-8, can access registration through the CCSD website, under “New Student Registration”.
Overnight Field Trips
23-24 Overnight Field Trip Emergency & Medical * (required for 2nd-8th Grades)
Medication Form * (required for students taking medicine during overnight trips)
Sports at ECMCS
- This form is for parents of new or bridging students. Form submissions are requested by May 11th; however, if your child receives a seat after that, your input is still appreciated.
Registration Fee - $45 (all students)
Registration fees are used for consumable materials such as personalized student dictionaries, educational magazines, science equipment, art supplies, supplemental reading materials, class reference books, math manipulatives, etc.
School Supply Bulk Order - $50 (all students)
Additionally, in order to simplify and reduce the cost of school supplies for parents, we are once again ordering supplies in bulk resulting in a cost of $50.00 per child. In our research, parents usually spend approximately $80+ per child so we hope parents are excited about the savings and not traveling to multiple stores to get everything on the list.
Backpacks should NOT have wheels and should fit in a cubby 10.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 20" high.
Technology Fee - $30 (students in K - 8th grades)
This fee covers instructional software and programs that students can use at school, and in many cases at home and a device surcharge. Information regarding specific learning programs that students will have access to for home and school will be shared at Back to School Parent Information Night.
Preschool Practical Life Fee - $30 (Primary students - ages 3-4)
This fee covers our preschool practical-life consumable activities, including food preparation works, flower arranging works, consumable sensory works, etc.
If you qualify for free or reduced-priced lunch and are unable to pay the registration fee, please contact Billy Koll (email@example.com) in the business office.