We are excited to announce that James Island Charter High School will continue to grant parents and guardians access to the PowerSchool (PS) – Parent Portal. This will allow you to access up-to date information on your child’s grades and attendance. You will be able to simply click on your child’s grade in a class and see the complete list of assignments and grades. You will also be able to e-mail your child’s teachers by simply clicking on their name within the grade book.
In order to access the Parent Portal, you will need access to a computer with internet access and a working e-mail account, to which you alone have access. We are asking that you e-mail the following information to JIAttendance@gmail.com
- Your child’s or your children’s full legal names – as they appear on their birth certificates
- Your full legal name
- Your current address
- Your best daytime contact phone number
- The last four digits of a parent/guardian/backup phone number that we have on-file.
- If you already have a Parent Portal guardian account for a student at another school, please provide that information. Your existing account can access multiple students.
We will verify your information and will e-mail you:
- Your private username and password
- A live link to the Parent Portal Website
- Information on how to access and maximize the PS Parent Portal.
Go to https://powerschool.charleston.k12.sc.us/public/ to access Parent Portal.
We hope that this will help keep you informed of your child’s progress and improve parent-teacher communication. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Questions? Contact Attendance at (843) 762-2759