JICHS CLASS OF 2024 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
CAP AND GOWNS
The Jostens Cap and Gown information meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, November 1st. Seniors will receive an order package to share with parents. If you are not able to pick up a package, please stop by Mrs. Childs-Kindred's room 142 or visit www.lowcountrygrad.com.
Wednesday, November 8, 2023
During Trojan Check-In and ILT in the New Gym
Students may bring in order forms and pay on site or order via the website.
NOTE: If you already have a cap and gown from a sibling that you wish to wear, you will need to purchase the custom stole, tassel and diploma cover unit in SECTION 2 on the white order form.
REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- If you only need to purchase the cap and gown unit, you are not required to turn in a deposit with your order form. Jostens will bill you for the balance. The balance should be paid before cap and gowns are picked up in the Spring.
- If you are ordering a package over $75, you must put down a $75 deposit with your order form.
- If ordering online, you will have to pay in full.
- NO ORDER FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON CAMPUS after order day on November 8th. You will have to order online at www.lowcountrygrad.com or drop off at Carroll School Services offices.
Carroll School Services
For any additional questions, please see Mrs. Childs-Kindred in Room 142 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior quotes are a privilege. As such, you must follow the written guidelines for your quote to be published. All quotes are subject to review by the school administration. Quotes that do not follow the written guidelines on the form will be rejected and will be excluded from the yearbook.
YOU MAY COMPLETE THE SENIOR QUOTE FORM AFTER READING THE GUIDELINES AND FAQ.
All quotes need to follow the guidelines below. Failure to follow guidelines will result in the exclusion of your quote.
- All quotes must be limited to 140 (Same as a Tweet) characters/spaces total. Yes, spaces between words and the name of the person who said the quote count and need to be included.
- NO profanity. NO acronyms. NO gang-affiliated words or phrases. NO drug or alcohol references. NO references to TV shows and episodes. If you wish to quote a TV show or movie, your quote should be hat they said in the show or movie.
- NO derogatory comments about other students or staff members.
- NO shout-outs to or about other students or teachers. This rule is in place because of the potential of a quote offending the person it references. We do not have the time to check and keep records of who does and does not approve of being mentioned in another student’s quote.
- Your quote must be in standard English. (Latin is also accepted)
- NO abbreviations. NO "creative" spelling. NO Emojis
- NO questionable/inappropriate content.
- All quotes are subject to review by the administration and the yearbook staff. Failure to follow guidelines will result in the exclusion of your quote.
If you aren’t sure whether or not your quote will pass this review or if you have a question, You may ask us a question before November 18, 2022. Email Mrs. Childs-Kindred or stop by Room 142.
You do not need to add quotations. So many students do not include them in their 140 characters anyway. We will add them if you do not.
If you wish to change your quote after submission, please stop by Mrs. Childs-Kindred's Room 142. Please DO NOT submit another form.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT QUOTE: NOVEMBER 18, 2023
LINK TO QUOTE FORM
Upcoming dates to remember:
CAP AND GOWN DISTRIBUTION DAY
March 25, 2024
MANDATORY CLASS OF 2024 GRADUATION PRACTICE
June 4, 2024
North Charleston Coliseum
CLASS OF 2024 GRADUATION CEREMONY
Saturday, June 8, 2023
North Charleston Coliseum