Leaders of the 21st Century
To achieve academic excellence, to develop citizenship, and to promote self-discipline in a military environment.
Leaders of the Twenty–First Century
- Move more children to proficient and advanced levels on standardized tests
- Close the achievement gap between groups
- Increase high school graduation rates
- All students deserve the chance to achieve Academic Excellence
- All students deserve a foundation that leads to success.
- All students deserve a safe and positive learning environment.
- All students deserve challenging academic and leadership opportunities
- All students deserve the support of parents, peers, educators, and the community.