State and District News, School News, & Announcements
Welcome to DJA!
Click the link above to schedule orientation, learn about our restoration process, and more!
DJA Hosts Lunch and Learn Sessions
Click the link above to register!
Click Here to Register (New and Returning Students)
2022-2023 School Registration
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM ELA MAP Testing
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Math MAP Testing (8th grade only)
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Lunch and Learn (Recipe for Success)
March 29, 2023
April 6, 2023
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Community Food Giveaway
April 19, 2023
April 26, 2023
May 3, 2023
Thank you for allowing DJA to fulfill your child's educational needs. Our goal is to restore your child back to their home school by addressing their academic, behavioral, and mental health needs. We serve grades 8 - 12. We have small class sizes with a student/teacher ratio of 15:1.
- General Education, Inclusion, Resource & Self Contained classes
- Career Exploration opportunities and credentials
- Academic Interventions in Reading and Math
- Counseling Services: Group and Individual
- Anger Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Drug and Alcohol
- On-site Mental Health Counselor
- On-site Psychologist
- On-site Social Worker
- On-site School Resource Officer (SRO)
- Community Service Opportunities
- School-based level system to promote positive behavior, better academics, and good attendance