State and District News, School News, & Announcements
Charleston County School District (CCSD) officially adopted a new safety response program known as the Standard Response Protocol (SRP) on Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
Thank you for allowing DJA to fulfill your child's educational needs. Our goal is to restore your child back to their home school by addressing their academic, behavioral, and mental health needs. We serve grades 9 -12 and overage 8th graders. We have small class sizes with a student/teacher ratio of 15:1.
- General Education, Inclusion, Resource & Self Contained classes
- Career Exploration opportunities and credentials
- Academic Interventions in Reading and Math
- Counseling Services: Group and Individual
- Anger Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Drug and Alcohol
- On-site Mental Health Counselor
- On-site Psychologist
- On-site Social Worker
- On-site School Resource Officer (SRO)
- Community Service Opportunities
- School-based level system to promote positive behavior, better academics, and good attendance