Community Reconsideration Of Instructional Materials
Forms and Documents for Reconsideration
- Step 1: Contact your principal to discuss the concern.
- Step 2: Request for Reconsideration of Instructional Materials
- Step 3: Rationale for Use of Instructional Material
- Step 4: Request for Alternate Instructional Material for an Individual Student
- Step 5: Leave the original request for reconsideration form with the principal if the concerns have been resolved, or forward the form to the CAO.
- Step 6: Chief Academic Officer leads the reconsideration committee and makes a recommendation to the Superintendent of Schools.
- Step 7: The Superintendent of Schools accepts or rejects the recommendation and provides notice to all parties.
- Step 8: If needed, any party can appeal to the Board of Trustees