Make sure you and your family member are reading Stars Beneath Our Feet everyday. Just 10 pages a day will get you to the finish line by December 8th. Some things to think about while reading:
- Who are the characters in the novel?
- What is the setting? Where and when do the majority of events take place?
- What point of view is the story told from, 1st person (I, me, my, our), 3rd person (he, she, them)?
- What is the conflict (main problem the central character is facing)?
- How does the home life of the main character look when the story opens, compared to how it looked in the past?
- What major event happened before the story opens?
- Are the characters static or dynamic (stay the same or change) as the story unfolds?
- Which character can you relate to the most? The least? Why?