2022-2023 Returning Student Registration - Next Year
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If your student is not currently enrolled in a Charleston County School, you should complete the new student registration form. If your student is accepting a seat for the coming school year through school choice, magnet, or approved transfer, you should follow the directions sent to you via email.
TO GET STARTED:
- Access the Registration form by logging in to the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Additional information on Parent Portal.
- If you do not remember your credentials, you will need to select the "forgot username/password" link to have your credentials emailed to you. If you cannot access the recovery email, you will need to contact the school.
- All parents/guardians will use the PowerSchool parent portal to submit registration forms.
- Once you are logged in to your PowerSchool parent account, follow the steps below.
- Select the student you wish to review and update.
- Select the Returning Student Registration (Upcoming Year) Icon/Link located in your PowerSchool parent account on the left navigation menu, as pictured below.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Begin Forms to begin verifying and updating information.
- Parents will need to upload one current utility bill (water, electricity, or gas) which includes a service address (not the mailing address) in the parent/guardian name.
- Once you select SUBMIT, you cannot access the form again.