Adding a Child to an Existing Parent Portal Account
It is easy to add additional children to your existing account. Have your child’s/children’s Access ID and Access Key/Password available.
- Log in to your existing Parent Portal account and click the “Account Preferences” on the left side of the page.
- In “Account Preferences”, click on the “Students” tab.
- After clicking on the “Students” tab, click the “Add” button on the right side of the page.
- A small, new window will open. Enter your student’s name, Access ID, Access Key/Password, and your relationship to the student.
- Click the “Submit” button.