Documents for Information / Review
This page contains other good-to-know pieces of information or documents for you to review to help you stay up-to-date on the happenings at West Ashley High School. Please review the following documents as they are listed for information purposes. It is essential to have involvement from parents in our PTSO, that students and parents are subscribed to their grade level Remind, and that you are up on Board policies, have access to the academic calendar. Click on all of the links below to find out more!
Documents Included in the Google Form
- 2021 - 2022 Parent Resource Manual and Student Code of Conduct
- 2021 - 2022 Denial of Media Release Form English / Spanish
- Famly Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) English / Spanish
- 2021 - 2022 Parental Notice of Privacy Letter for Parents of All Ninth through Twelfth Grade Students
- WAHS Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO): 2021 - 2022 Membership Form
- CCSD Board Policies: Attendance / Cell Phone Possession / Use Policy / Tobacco Use by Students
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Letter: English / Spanish
- Bus Information: 2021 - 2022 WAHS Bus Routes
- Cafeteria Prepayment Options: Sign up here!
- Academic Calendar: English / Spanish
- Class Remind Codes: Class of 2022 / Class of 2023 / Class of 2024 / Class of 2025
- Senior FAQs: Click Here!
- Gmail Accounts: Student Login Instructions
- EVERY student has access to the Google suite which comes with unlimited storage space. Access can be gained through logging in with a student's Google account.
- Nursing Station: Self-Medication Procedure Form / Emergency Card (English) / Emergency Card (Spanish)
- Planet HS: Account Login Students planning to play sports through the high school are required to upload their yearly physical on the website. This information must be completed before you can tryout or attend practices.
- Senior Portraits: Tumbleston Photography - Senior Portrait Flyer
- Yearbook: Order yours today! / Yearbook Flyer
- Zaxby's: Wildcat Snak