• The Dual Enrollment Approval form should be completed if the student wants to receive high school credit for a DE course and:
    • You have already been enrolled in a DE course.
    • You are enrolling in additional courses not listed on your initial DE application.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.