PowerSchool Parent Portal Acces
PowerSchool is an online tool that provides access to student grades and attendance.
In order for a parent to access PowerSchool, CE Williams North must authorize access and create an account for the parent.
If you need to have an account created:
- Call the school at 843-763-1546 and ask for our student data clerk, Alia Marks.
- Or text the following information to the Google # 843-410-7989
You will need to provide the following information:
- Your child’s full legal name – as it appears on their birth certificate
- Your full legal name
- Your current home address
- Your email address
- Your best day-time contact phone number
Once this information is received, we will verify it and create an account. You will then receive an email with your private Access ID and Password along with a link to the PowerSchool website.
*Parents of 6th grade students with older students at any CCSD school can link their 6th grade student to their existing PowerSchool account. Discuss this with Ms. Marks and she will be able to assist you in this.
Questions? Contact Student Data Clerk, Ms. Alia Marks at 843-763-1546
The PowerSchool login website is https://ccsdschools.powerschool.com/public/home.html
There is also a link to the PowerSchool website under Quick Links on the CE Williams North Homepage