Step 2: Review Important Documents
Please review the following documents. These documents are all listed for information purposes. It is essential to have involvement from parents in our PTSO, that students and parents are subscribed to their grade level Remind, and that you are up on Board policies, the academic calendar, and more. Click on all of the links below to find out more!
Student ID Photos
Our goal is for every student to have a photo on their ID. In order to do that, we need your help.
We will use last year's Yearbook photos for all upperclassmen (Sophomores - Seniors).
All incoming Freshmen students, or any upperclassmen who are new / didn't take a Yearbook photo last year, must submit a school-appropriate headshot. Click HERE to submit a photo. Note: Students must login to your CCSD account to access the form.
- WAHS Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO): Membership Form
- CCSD Board Policies: Attendance / Cell Phone Possession / Use Policy / Tobacco Use by Students
- Bus Information: 2020 - 2021 Bus Routes
- Cafeteria Prepayment Options: Sign up here!
- Academic Calendar: Review it here!
- Class Remind Codes: Class of 2021 / Class of 2022 / Class of 2023 / Class of 2024
- Gmail Accounts: Student Login Instructions
- EVERY student has access to the Google suite which comes with unlimited storage space. Access can be gained through logging in with a student's Google account.
- Nursing Station: Self-Medication Procedure Form / Emergency Card (English) / Emergency Card (Spanish)
- Planet HS: Account Login Students planning to play sports through the high school are required to upload their yearly physical on the website. This information must be completed before you can tryout or attend practices.
- Senior Portraits: Tumbleston Photography - Senior Portrait Flyer
- Yearbook: Order yours today! / Yearbook Flyer / Senior Ad Flyer
- Zaxby's: Spirit Night - Sept. 01 / Spirit Night - Sept. 02 / Wildcat Snak