Vector Solutions (SafeSchools) Training
Charleston County School District uses SafeSchoolsTM.com to offer training courses online for your convenience.
Training modules are required to be completed by September 30th each year:
- OSHA Required
- EPA Required
- Required to enforce District Policies and Protocols
Please visit https://ccsdschools-sc.safeschools.com/login to log into your SafeSchools account. How to log on:
- Click on the Safe Schools Training link below.
- Your username is your employee ID number. Enter your employee ID number into the box and click the "Login" button. If you don't know your employee ID number it can be found on the upper left-hand corner of your pay stub.
- The system will verify your name on the next page, and if it's correct, press the button that says "Log me in!"
- Once inside the system, you will see a list of training assignments. Click on a course title to launch the course, and be sure to turn up your speakers so you can hear the narration.
- You must go through the entire course and pass the quiz at the end to receive full credit. If you do not complete the entire course by the due date, you will be listed as "incomplete" on the compliance reports.
Thanks for taking the time to make our district a safer place to work and learn. If you have any questions or problems with the site, please email Woody Doossche or call (843) 937-6578.
Thank you and have a safe year!