Innovation and Digital Learning
CCSD IDL is committed to exploring and adopting innovative learning approaches that cultivate student agency and personalize the learning experience for all.
Innovation and Digital Learning provides leadership, professional development, and instructional support to teachers and leaders as they use innovative practices and digital learning tools to maximize student agency. We believe digital learning provides 21st-century learners the opportunity to excel when dynamic, engaging and innovative practices are used to meet their diverse needs.
How We Directly Support Schools:
District: Support schools as they adopt innovative learning approaches that cultivate student agency and personalize the learning experience
Principals: Lead school in adopting a culture of growth for students and teachers; Support teachers in transforming their practice
Teachers: Provide engaging and relevant learning opportunities for students through innovative instructional models such as blended learning, PBL, and STEM
Students: Cultivate innovation skills and 4 Cs as part of lifelong learning and preparation for competing in a global society. Improve teaching and learning through targeted and engaging professional developmentOur Core Services
- Help teachers to seamlessly integrate technology into their classrooms to support and enhance instruction while developing 21st-century skills in their students
- Consult with principals on which PD and tech integration options can best meet their faculties’ needs
- Respond to the needs of schools with offerings of customizable and engaging tech integration PD
- Facilitate the implementation of adaptive digital content into all schools to help teachers individualize and target instruction for their students.
- The adaptive software helps teachers identify and fill in learning gaps, and accelerate learning in math and ELA. PD on best practice is an essential part of the implementation.
- Collaborate with IT to expand student access to digital learning devices and online resources
- Develop and provide resources to support differentiating instruction and personalizing learning for all students