Innovation and Digital Learning
IDL is committed to modeling and promoting high-quality authentic learning experiences using technology to ensure that all students have equitable opportunities, actively participate in a digital society, and are prepared for college and career.
Our Core Services
- Organize and deliver professional development for teachers and administrators on digital tools, innovative practices, and timely topics related to their work
- Provide consultation to Principals and Instructional Coaches on tech integration and innovative instructional approaches
- Facilitate & support school access to digital instructional resources across Learning Services
Core technologies we provide or facilitate PD and consultation on:
- Canvas LMS
- Promethean interactive panels
- Google Workplace tools
- Student mobile devices [Chromebooks and iPads]
- Adaptive Digital Content
PD Formats and Alignment
We deliver PD in a variety of formats, including live face-to-face, live virtual, self-paced, and PD events. Our offerings are aligned to the ISTE Standards* for Teachers, Coaches, and Administrators. *The ISTE Standards provide the competencies for learning, teaching and leading in the digital age, providing a comprehensive roadmap for the effective use of technology in schools worldwide.
Saad, N., & Sankaran, S. (2020, May 29). Technology Proficiency in Teaching and Facilitating. Oxford Research EncyclopediasEncyclopedias. Retrieved November 10, 2021, from https://oxfordre.com/education/view/10.1093/acrefore/9780190264093.001.0001/acrefore-9780190264093-e-591.