Literacy and Read to Succeed
Charleston County School District
75 Calhoun St.
Charleston, SC 29401
Our work is to empower all students with the ability to read on or above grade level and become lifelong readers.
Contact us about:
- the CCSD literacy policy
- the South Carolina College- and Career-Readiness Standards for English Language Arts standards and the district's core curriculum
- the district's literacy interventions guidelines and programs
- Family-friendly Guides to South Carolina Academic Standards
- Read to Succeed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- SC Department of Education Read to Succeed Web Page (updated July 21, 2021)
- SC Department of Education Read to Succeed Web Page Third Grade Retention Web Page. (updated July 21, 2021)