Registering Students at Lucy Beckham High School
Registration for the 2020/2021 school year is now open.
If your student did not attend 8th or 9th grade at Laing, Moultrie or Wando last year and you live within the LBHS attendance zone
OR if you have received a district approved transfer
To register you will need to:
1. Go to https://sc50000504.
schoolwires.net/Page/223 to start the registration process
2. Click on the "Grades 1-12 Registration Forms" yellow link then fill out the form electronically online. Once filled out completely, click "submit form" at the bottom of the last page to submit electronically.
3. Once you submit the form, gather the documents listed below and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Once the registration form and proof of residency paperwork in our attendance zone are received by Ms. Nicely, a School Counselor will be in touch to set up a VIRTUAL registration appointment to choose courses and discuss transition.*Your student's registration is not finalized until after this meeting has been held
- Original Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Immunization
- Current Property Tax Statement
- Current Utility Bill, Car Registration or Pay stub Click here for more information on registration documentation
- Most current unofficial transcript/report card
If your student attended 8th or 9th grade at Laing, Moultrie or Wando last year AND you live within the LBHS attendance zone, your students records will be forwarded to us by the school.
At this time, CCSD has waived the requirement to prove residency for Moultrie, Laing and Wando students whose address is currently listed in Powerschool as being within the Beckham attendance zone. Address verification for these students is anticipated to take place later in the school year.
PLEASE NOTE: Address verification for families new to CCSD is still required.