College, Scholarship, NCAA/NAIA Applications
Students must complete an Request to See a Counselor or Request for Counselor Action form and submit it to the Guidance Office for each NCAA/NCAI application that requires a transcript, test score, or recommendation letter. Requests must be made in advance of deadlines, and students should allow a minimum of five (5) business days to process a request.
Students needing a transcript must request one through Naviance.
Logging in to Naviance:
- Go to http://connection.naviance.com/rbstallhs
- Your Username is the first 3 letters of your last name, followed by the first three letters of your first name, followed by the last 4 digits of your student ID number (smitom3211)
- Your password is your student ID number
- Click the Log In button
College Search/Requesting Transcripts:
- Click on College tab
- Click on Colleges I’m Thinking About
- If you want to apply to a school, check the box and click Move to Application List
- To request a transcript click Request and Add Applications
- There are many different ways to search colleges under this tab! Explore options! Click on schools to get information on admissions, financial aid, majors and degrees, and student life.