Current students may request an official transcript be mailed to other schools and scholarship organizations by completing a request through Naviance.
- Go to http://connection.naviance.com/rbstallhs
- Your Username is the first 3 letters of your last name, followed by the first three letters of your first name, followed by the last 4 digits of your student ID number (smitom3211)
- Your password is your ENTIRE student ID number
- Click the Log In button
College Search/Requesting Transcripts:
- Click on College tab
- Click on Colleges I’m Thinking About
- If you want to apply to a school, check the box and click Move to Application List
- To request a transcript click Request and Add Applications
- There are many different ways to search colleges under this tab! Explore options! Click on schools to get information on admissions, financial aid, majors and degrees, and student life.
Questions? Problems? See your counselor.
Students who attended R.B. Stall more than FIVE years ago should follow the transcript request procedures found on the Archives and Records section of the school district's web site.
Students who attended R.B. Stall within the past FIVE years may request an official transcripts be sent to educational or other organizations by completing a Transcript Request Form. This form must be completed and delivered or mailed to the Guidance Office. There is a $5.00 charge for each transcript requested and money must be received before the transcript will be mailed.
Please use the following link to pay ($5.00) for your official transcript. PAY HERE! Submit a copy of your receipt with your Transcript Request Form.
Please Note: Stall High School must have the student's signature to process transcript requests. Parents may sign for students under 18 years of age.