Allegro Charter School of Music follows the CCSD School Choice process for enrollment each year. This process has already occurred for the 2021-2022 school year. If you missed the school choice process, you may submit a paper application at this time. Please keep in mind the following when applying:
- Student must be a resident of Charleston County in order to attend Allegro.
- There is no admissions test or prior music experience required.
- If you have multiple students applying, one application must be submitted per student.
- We are required to work through our School Choice waiting lists prior to offering a seat to a student who submits a paper application. You can see the waiting list numbers per grade below.
- We are working on a virtual tour for those interested in attending Allegro, however, we will not be offering in-person tours at this time.
- You will be notified via email if a seat opens up for your student. You will have 5 business days to accept or decline the seat.
Paper Application Information
We are now accepting paper applications for the 2021-2022 school year. Submitting an application does not guarantee seat availability. Applications will be accepted in the order that they are received. Allegro does honor sibling preference.
Paper Application (click link to access)
Paper applications can be emailed to email@example.com.
Current Enrollment Information
This section will be updated weekly with the status of open seats/waiting lists each week. Please note that the statuses may change quickly and should only be used as a guide.
6th Grade: Seats available
7th Grade: Seats available
8th Grade: Seats available
9th Grade: Waiting list
10th Grade: Seats available
11th Grade: Seats available
12th Grade: Seats available