Career and Technology Education Staff
The CCSD Career and Technology Education Support Team is located at 725 Wappoo Road in front of the former St. Andrews Middle School building.
We are thankful to have 8 professional Career Specialist as part of the CCSD CTE Support Team!
Career Specialist support K-12 College, Career & Citizenship Readiness in their assigned elementary, middle and high school vertical feeder patterns by:
- Assisting with the Individual Graduation Plan process, especially in advance of our students’ initial Individual Graduation Plan meeting in 8th grade.
- Providing educators, parents, and students with information on local career pathways in high demand, CTE Programs of Study, and aligned post-secondary opportunities available.
- Supporting students’ career exploration opportunity through both school based Extended Learning Opportunities (guest speakers, school based career day/expo, summer job fair) and external Work-based Learning experiences (job shadowing, structured field study, internships, apprenticeships).
Email is the primary mode of communication for Career Specialists. Students and educators can request support from their school's assigned career specialist via this Google Form.
SEEKING SPECIFIC CAREER EXPLORATION RESOURCES?
Please visit CharlestonEmpowered.com for the latest information on opportunties for career exploration!
- CTE Office, 725 Wappoo Road, Charleston, SC 29407
- Downtown D20
- East Cooper / McClennenville D1
- East Cooper D2
- Hollywood D23 & Johns Island D9
- James Island D3
- North Charleston D4
- West Ashley D10
- Danielle Caradine
- Roberta Ellis
- Kim Garcia-Eubanks
- Antoinette Green
- Melissa Kemp
- Rhiannon Mansfield
- Petra Neumayer
- Tralice Reddock Crawford
- Jameelah Richardson
- Niki Smith
- Donetta White-Gamble