Fees and Application Forms
Our after-school programs are moderately priced alternatives for families. Fees include all activities and a daily snack.
Please note that some Kaleidoscope after-school programs have waiting lists for the 2019-2020 academic year. Some sites won't begin registration until August 2019 for the 2019-2020 academic year. You MUST contact the Site Coordinator at your school and physically drop off a registration form with the Site Coordinator. You CANNOT drop off registration forms at the front desk of your school or with a teacher. The contact list for the Site Coordinators has a link closer to the top of this web page. You MUST make contact with the Kaleidoscope Site Coordinator at your school when dropping off a registration form.
- Rates and Fees for Kaleidoscope Afterschool Program 2020-2021
- Application Form 2020-2021
- 21st CCLC Sites Application Form 2020-2021
- Formulario de Aplicacion 2020-2021 (Espanol)
- Formulario de Aplicacion 21st CCLC Sites 2020-2021 (Espanol)
- Information about ABC Voucher Program
- Economic Hardship Reduced Rate Application Form 2020-2021 for Kaleidoscope Program (All parents must apply for the ABC voucher program before applying for a reduced rate scholarship)
- Solicitud Para Tarifa Reducida del Programa Después de Escuela 2020-2021