Kaleidoscope | Expanded Learning
The Office of Expanded Learning leads Charleston County School Districts' after school efforts (Kaleidoscope). Kaleidoscope is a fee based program that operates using an income based sliding scale for tuition. The office also manages several 21st Century Afterschool Grants, summer programs as well as after school enrichment classes such as chess, dance, art, coding, engineering, foreign language, music, and lacrosse.
Provide high quality after school care in a safe, challenging environment. Our programs provide age-appropriate activities which focus on the physical, social, emotional and educational needs of our students.
How Are We Organized?
Each after-school program has one dedicated Site Coordinator on staff to handle the day-to-day operations and management of the program. Each of our 45 Site Coordinators reports to one of the five Program Officers. Our department currently has five Program Officers who oversee all programs. Each Program Officer is responsible for 8-10 after school programs.
If you have general questions, please call Jameelah Lincoln @ 843-402-7870.
If you have questions about RevTrak, our online payment system, please call Allison Eidson @ (843) 402-7806.
Program Site Coordinators and Central Office Team (updated 1/25/23)
Meet the Central Office Team
News and Announcements**Updated as of January 10, 2023,**1. Registration for Spring 2023 parent-paid enrichment will begin January 30 and end February 10, 2023. Flyers will be sent home with your children the week of January 23.2. Our slate of summer 2023 camps will be announced the week of February 20, 2023. Please check back for more information as we get closer to the date.3. For end-of-year tax purposes, our Federal Tax ID is 57-6000322. To print up your end-of-year tax statements from your Rev Trak account, please read these instructions.
4. Check out our online portal called RevTrak. Our online system allows you to pay invoices online, print off your tax statements, view year-to-date invoices and payments, and register for enrichment classes.
- Fees and Applications (Incluye la versión en Español)
- 2022-2023 Expanded Learning (Kaleidoscope) Program Calendar
- 2022-2023 Expanded Learning (Kaleidoscope) Program Calendar in Spanish
- RevTrak (Online Registration and Payment Tool)
- 2022-2023 Kaleidoscope Parent Handbook
- 2022-2023 Kaleidoscope Parent Handbook in Spanish
- Tax Statement Instructions for Parents
- Tax Statement Instructions for Parents in Spanish
For Enrichment Partners
All interested after school providers wishing to provide enrichment services with the Office of Expanded Learning must complete an application form. We accept applications on a rolling basis and review them twice a year.