Academic Magnet High School’s Partners in Education (PIE)
Welcome to the parent-teacher-student organization at Academic Magnet High School, Partners in Education (PIE). We are truly fortunate to have a vibrant, active parent support group. It is through this parent support that many programs and additional services are implemented, and funding gaps are covered. We are happy to report that year over year, thanks to your support, these needs have been met by PIE. From school spirit student programs to teacher appreciation luncheons to parent engagement events, PIE works actively every day to make the Magnet experience for all the students, faculty, staff and parents truly exceptional. Thank you for your support.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED AND BECOME A MEMBER
1. First and foremost, be sure you have entered in all your information for the AMHS PIE FAMILY Directory, a database managed by PIE that helps keep our AMHS community connected. If you need to connect with other students, parents, or even faculty, you can find their contact information here. Register and/or update your information in the AMHS PIE Family Directory today!
2. And while in AMHS PIE Family Directory, please click on the Membership and Sponsorships tab to join. Membership is just $30 for your family, and please also consider a tax-deductible Raptor Family Sponsorship. Your support will make a lasting difference!
3. Next, be sure to sign up to receive the Raptor Report. This is a weekly newsletter that keeps you informed on upcoming news and events, as well as important updates from the AMHS Administration.
5. Be sure to check out the Talon! It is our AMHS student news site and can further help to get the students connected and the information they need this year.
6. We also suggest connecting through the FaceBook pages for each of the AMHS classes 2022 – 2025.
INTRODUCING OUR BOARD MEMBERS: Hopefully, we will be able to connect with all of you this year. We look forward to meeting you.
President: Coleen Griffin '23P and '25P
Vice President: Jennifer Winebrenner '25P
Treasurer: Shelby Olinger '24P
Secretary: Ashlea Weathersby '24P
Member at Large: Shawndell Hand '23P
Raptor Report: RaptorReportEditor@gmail.com
If you have any additional questions, concerns, or ideas please contact us directly at: