The application window for submitting student transfer applications for the 2021 -2022 school year opens March 1st - 31st
School Lookup Tool
- GIS-Based Neighborhood, Magnet & Charter School Look-Up Tool: Enter your home address or use maps to determine your assigned neighborhood school and the other educational options available to your family.
- User Guide for Look-Up Tool (The GIS-Based Look-Up Tool requires the use of an Internet Explorer browser.)
CCSD Policies Pertaining to Student Transfers
The Charleston County School District and its Board of Trustees provides an online policy manual for public reference.
Some of the policies that parents may wish to read pertaining to enrollment, student transfers, and school choice include:
Policy JFAA: Admission of Resident Students
Policy JFAAA: Assessing Legal Residence and Domicile
Policy JFAB: Nonresident Students
Policy JFABC: Student Transfers (in the process of being amended)
Policy JFABCA: Voluntary Transfers For Children Of CCSD Employees
The online CCSD policy manual provides links to the S.C. Code of Laws and State Board of Education Regulations for reference within each policy, as appropriate.
The policy manual contains additional information which may be of interest to families as they navigate the school choice process. Please browse the left sidebar of the policy manual for these additional topics.
If you have questions regarding the student transfer process, please contact your local Constituent Board Offices.
- Constituent Districts 1 & 2: Stephanie Skinner (843) 937-6378
- Constituent Districts 3 & 23: Donna Mungin (843) 937-6401
- Constituent District 4, 9, 10 : Toshiba Champaigne (843) 937-6425
- Constituent Districts 20: Lauren Gandy (843) 937-6303