Back to School 2019-2020
Code of Conduct
Progressive Discipline Plan
- Elementary Bus Progressive Discipline Plan
- Elementary Pre-K-2nd Grade Progressive Discipline Plan
- Elementary 3rd-5th Grade Progressive Discipline Plan
- Middle School Progressive Discipline Plan (revised 9/13)
- High School Progressive Discipline Plan
- - Learn about the documents and steps required to register your child for a district neighborhood, magnet, or charter school.
- Student Transfer Information - One additional option for school choice is to apply for student transfer to another neighborhood school.
- School Choice in Charleston County - Learn about our portfolio of school choices.
- GIS-Based Neighborhood, Magnet & Charter School Look-Up Tool: Enter your home address or use maps to determine your assigned neighborhood school and the other educational options available to your family. The GIS-Based Look-Up Tool requires the use of an Internet Explorer browser.
External Links for Families
- Discus - South Carolina's Virtual Library.
- Knowitall.org - ETV's educational Web portal, a collection of fun, interactive websites for K-12 students, teachers and parents.
- South Carolina Department of Education - ETV's educational Web portal, a collection of fun, interactive websites for K-12 students, teachers and parents.
- South Carolina Sex Offender Registry
- South Carolina Transfer and Articulation Center - South Carolina believes we can increase a student’s chances of successfully transferring and completing a degree by having two-year and four-year institutions work together to ensure that credits transfer, regardless of where a student may eventually graduate.