The purpose of Facilities Management is to "provide safe, healthy, comfortable and pleasant facilities that work all the time and enhance learning."
The mission of Facilities Management is to "anticipate facilities needs and meet them before they become obvious."
FM consists of several operational components such as Environmental and Energy Services, Maintenance (repairs and preventive maintenance), Engineering Services, Programming, Planning, Plant Operations, Warehouse and Distribution Services, and Asset Management. These operations provide services for 116 facilities and maintain 1,618 acres of property and approximately 9.2 million square feet of the physical plant.
CCSD Design Requirements Draft Materials
- Design Requirements - 2019 Revision
- Design Requirements for New Construction and Major Renovations - July 2017
- Design Requirements AE Comment Log
Contact Us with Questions About...
- Facilities - including facility information/data, Capital Maintenance 6-year plan and fixed cost of ownership (projects that are funded through the capital building programs)
- Maintenance Operations
- Plant Operations - including custodial and grounds and warehouse/distribution services
- Environmental and Energy Services
- District Fleet Management