To safely provide efficient, cost-effective, and reliable transportation service to the students and parents in a manner that supports the education and extracurricular objectives to the district.
Charleston County is the second largest school system in South Carolina that encompasses 1,300 square miles. Transportation is provided to 78 schools servicing approximately 23,000 students utilizing 402 buses on a two tier system with approximately 5,773 stops and 1,400 runs.
Special Needs parents/guardian First Student will contact you by phone with your transportation information by August 13, 2021
Jenkins and Liberty Hill Academy parents/guardian your school will contact you by phone with your transportation information by August 13, 2021
Bus Stop Information
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year. This year we are using a new School Bus Lookup Tool designed for students, parents and schools to locate their bus stop. Ensure you arrive at your bus stop 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
Approved Bus Stop requests will be processed as follows:
Date Request Received Stop Start Date
June 23 - August 1, 2021 August 18, 2021
August 2-15, 2021 September 7, 2021
August 16-31, 2021 September 14, 2021
September 1-17, 2021 October 5, 2021
- Bus Stop Lookup Tool
- On the Bus Lookup Tool website select the Click for Help button on the top of the page for instructions to navigate the website.
- Stop information and locations can change, please check this website often.
- Bus Stop Guidelines
- Bus Stop Guidelines (en español)
- Request a Bus Stop or Submit a Complaint/Feedback
- Provide positive feedback, suggestions, complaints, or bus stop requests.
- Bus Tracking App - First View
- Bus Tracking App - First View (en español)
- Customer Service 1-888-889-8920 or email@example.com
- Parent/Guardian Bus Stop Responsibility
- Parent/Guardian Bus Stop Responsibility (en español)
Coastal Bus Lines
Parents and Students
- 2021-2022 Bell Schedule
- Red Tag Sibling Permission Form
- Red Tag Sibling Permission Form (en español)
- Sibling Use of Special Needs Transportation Request Form
- Sibling Use of Special Needs Transportation Request Form (en español)
- Special Needs Transportation Handbook
- Special Needs Transportation Handbook (en español)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (en español)
- South Carolina Department of Education School Bus Safety
- Carry On Items and Band Instruments
- Sex Offender Registry List
Executive Director of Transportation
CCSD Transportation INTRAnet Page (NOTE: For CCSD Staff Only - Login Required)
- Bus Stop Lookup Tool