East Cooper Montessori Charter School offers on-site fee based after school care from 3:15 - 5PM. Our program provides age-appropriate activities which focus on the physical, social, emotional and educational needs of our students. The after school students are divided into two classrooms: primary and elementary. Each classroom has one dedicated teacher on staff to handle the day-to-day operations. After School care is offered to students in 4K - 8th grade.
ECMCS has an online registration and payment system for After School Care.
How to Register:
- Go to https://www.ezchildtrack.com/Parent3/ParentLogin.aspx?c=ECMCS-AfterSchool
- Sign Up under “New Parents Open Account”
- Fill out registration completely
- Choose between “Drop-In” or “Weekly Unlimited Care”
- Add your Billing information (Auto pay is the most efficient option)
- All finished!
- Weekly Unlimited Care- $70 per week/per child
- Daily Drop In- $20 per day/per child
After School ends at 5:00 pm SHARP. Please be courteous to our staff and respect this policy. Late fees of $1.00/minute per student after 5:00 pm are due at the time of pickup.
If you have any questions or are unable to login, email Jaeda Reames at firstname.lastname@example.org